Report NEP-EFF-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahmut Yasar & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2005. "Foreign Technology Transfer and Productivity: Evidence from a Matched Sample," Emory Economics 0514, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C.Veeramani & B.N.Goldar, "undated". "Investment climate and total factor productivity in manufacturing: Analysis of Indian states," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 127, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "Have Price Policies Damaged LDC Agricultural Productivity?," Development and Comp Systems 0502020, EconWPA.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin & Bingxin Yu, 2005. "Institutions and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0502021, EconWPA.
- Ling Sun & Lilyan E. Fulginiti & E. Wesley Peterson, 2005. "Accounting for Agricultural Decline with Economic Growth in Taiwan," Development and Comp Systems 0502022, EconWPA.
- Xiang Ao & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Productivity Growth in China: Evidence from Chinese Provinces," Development and Comp Systems 0502024, EconWPA.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Development and Comp Systems 0502025, EconWPA.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2005. "Efficiency of Banks in Regions at Different Stage of European Integration Process," Finance 0502020, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Onofri & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Public Inputs and Productivty in the Agricultural Sector: A Dynamic Dual Approach," Others 0502011, EconWPA.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "An Allais Measure of Production Sector Waste Due to Quotas," Public Economics 0502017, EconWPA.
- Richard K. Perrin & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Productivity Measures in the Presence of 'Poorly Priced' Goods," Public Economics 0502018, EconWPA.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0503004, EconWPA.