Productivity Measures in the Presence of 'Poorly Priced' Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumner, Daniel A, 1981. "Measurement of Monopoly Behavior: An Application to the Cigarette Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 1010-1019, October.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1985. "The theory of excess burden and optimal taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-127 Elsevier.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 1998. "Technological Change And Welfare In An Economy With Distortions," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21013, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 1997. "Technical Change and Productivity are Welfare Under Distorted Prices," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35829, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare measure of productivity; general equilibrium; deadweight loss; Hicks; market failure;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0502018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .