Technological Change And Welfare In An Economy With Distortions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-976, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1997.
"On Market Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 500-513.
- Jean Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1996. "On Market Equilibrium Analysis," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 393, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Capalbo, Susan M., 1986. "Temporary equilibrium production models for a common-property renewable-resource sector," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 263-284.
- J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze, 1979. "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 387-422.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Diewert, W E, 1992. "Exact and Superlative Welfare Change Indicators," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 562-582, October.
- Pittman, Russell W, 1983. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons with Undesirable Outputs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 883-891, December.
- Richard K. Perrin & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Productivity Measures in the Presence of 'Poorly Priced' Goods," Public Economics 0502018, EconWPA.
- Christainsen, Gregory B. & Haveman, Robert H., 1981. "The contribution of environmental regulations to the slowdown in productivity growth," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 381-390, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:21013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.