Exact and Superlative Welfare Change Indicators
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Erwin Diewert, W. & Zellner, Arnold, 2011.
"Introduction to measurement with theory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Barnett, William A. & Diewert, W. Erwin & Zellner, Arnold, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," MPRA Paper 14868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & W. Erwin Diewert & Arnold Zellner, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200906, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Claude Hillinger, 2002. "A General Theory of Price and Quantity Aggregation and Welfare Measurement," CESifo Working Paper Series 818, CESifo Group Munich.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George & Pattanayak, Subhrendu, 1999. "Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration," Discussion Papers dp-99-36, Resources For the Future.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1995. "Price and Volume Measures in the System of National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 5103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edjabou, Louise Dyhr & Smed, Sinne, 2013. "The effect of using consumption taxes on foods to promote climate friendly diets – The case of Denmark," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 84-96.
- Lilyan Fulginiti & Richard Perrin, 2005. "Productivity and Welfare," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 133-155, October.
- DECANCQ, Koen & FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2014. "Inequality, income, and well-being," CORE Discussion Papers 2014018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Claude Hillinger, 2001. "Money Metric, Consumer Surplus and Welfare Measurement," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 177-193, May.
- Smed, Sinne & Jensen, Jorgen Dejgaard & Denver, Sigrid, 2005. "Differentiated Food Taxes as a Tool in Health and Nutrition Policy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24579, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 1998. "Technological Change And Welfare In An Economy With Distortions," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21013, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barnett, William A. & Choi, Ki-Hong, 2008.
"Operational identification of the complete class of superlative index numbers: An application of Galois theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 603-612, July.
- William Barnett & Ki-Hong Choi, 2006. "Operational identification of the complete class of superlative index numbers: an application of Galois theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200604, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A. & Choi, Ki-Hong, 2006. "Operational identification of the complete class of superlative index numbers: an application of Galois theory," MPRA Paper 416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Hill & Alice O. Nakamura, 2010. "Improving Inflation And Related Performance Measures For Nations: An Introduction," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:30:y:1992:i:4:p:562-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.