Accounting for Agricultural Decline with Economic Growth in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ling Sun & Lilyan E. Fulginiti & E. Wesley & F. Peterson, 2007. "Accounting for agricultural decline with economic growth in Taiwan," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 181-190, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2006.
"From domestic manufacture to Industrial Revolution: long-run growth and agricultural development,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 264-287, April.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2004. "From Domestic Manufacture to Industrial Revolution: Long-Run Growth and Agrucultural Development," Discussion Papers 04-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saenz, Mariana, 2010. "Structural Change in the Colombian Coffee Sector: 1975-2007," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61462, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2008. "The Relative Decline of Agriculture in China," MPRA Paper 15057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "On why and how agriculture declines," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 73-88.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2007. "On the Decline of Agriculture. Evidence from Italian Regions in the Post-WWII Period," Working Papers 300, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan; productivity growth; GDP function; error correction;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-04-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2005-04-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0502022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.