Accounting for Agricultural Decline with Economic Growth in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ling Sun & Lilyan E. Fulginiti & E. Wesley & F. Peterson, 2007. "Accounting for agricultural decline with economic growth in Taiwan," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 181-190, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2006.
"From domestic manufacture to Industrial Revolution: long-run growth and agricultural development,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 264-287, April.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2004. "From Domestic Manufacture to Industrial Revolution: Long-Run Growth and Agrucultural Development," Discussion Papers 04-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2008. "The Relative Decline of Agriculture in China," MPRA Paper 15057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saenz, Mariana, 2010. "Structural Change in the Colombian Coffee Sector: 1975-2007," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61462, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2007. "On the Decline of Agriculture. Evidence from Italian Regions in the Post-WWII Period," Working Papers 300, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "On why and how agriculture declines," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 73-88.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan; productivity growth; GDP function; error correction;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-04-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2005-04-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0502022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .