The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Wiener, Klaus, 1991. "External increasing returns and the shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 177-184, February.
- Scott, Maurice FG, 1974. "How to Use and Estimate Shadow Exchange Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 169-84, July.
- Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S H, 1987. "Nominal and Optimum Tariffs under Variable Returns to Scale," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 785-98, December.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1969. "Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 418-24, June.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-42, March.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
- M. ALl KHAN, 1980. "Dynamic Stability, Wage Subsidies and the Generalized Harris-Todaro Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24.
- Khan, M Ali, 1982. "Social Opportunity Costs and Immiserizing Growth: Some Observations on the Long Run versus the Short," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 353-62, May.
- Bertrand, Trent J, 1974. "The Shadow Exchange Rate in an Economy with Trade Restrictions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 185-91, July.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Wan, Henry, Jr, 1979. "The "Stationarity" of Shadow Prices of Factors in Project Evaluation, with and without Distortions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 261-73, June.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-35, November.
- Balassa, Bela, 1974. "Estimating the Shadow Price of Foreign Exchange in Project Appraisal," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 147-68, July.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1987. "Urban Unemployment and the Gains from Trade," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 381-95, August.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1993. "Content Protection, Urban Unemployment and Welfare," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 481-92, May.
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Harris-Todaro Model with Intersectoral Capital Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 219-34, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:46:y:1995:i:1:p:195-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.