The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batra, Raveendra N & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1987. "Urban Unemployment and the Gains from Trade," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 381-395, August.
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Harris-Todaro Model with Intersectoral Capital Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 219-234, August.
- M. ALl KHAN, 1980. "Dynamic Stability, Wage Subsidies and the Generalized Harris-Todaro Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Balassa, Bela, 1974. "Estimating the Shadow Price of Foreign Exchange in Project Appraisal," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 147-168, July.
- Scott, Maurice FG, 1974. "How to Use and Estimate Shadow Exchange Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 169-184, July.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"Content Protection, Urban Unemployment, and Welfare,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 8, pages 127-140
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1993. "Content Protection, Urban Unemployment and Welfare," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 481-492, May.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1969. "Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 418-424, June.
- M. Ali Khan, 1982. "Social Opportunity Costs and Immiserizing Growth: Some Observations on the Long Run Versus the Short," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(2), pages 353-362.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-735, November.
- Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S H, 1987. "Nominal and Optimum Tariffs under Variable Returns to Scale," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 785-798, December.
- Naqvi, Nadeem & Wiener, Klaus, 1991. "External increasing returns and the shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 177-184, February.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Wan, Henry, Jr, 1979. "The "Stationarity" of Shadow Prices of Factors in Project Evaluation, with and without Distortions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 261-273, June.
- Bertrand, Trent J, 1974. "The Shadow Exchange Rate in an Economy with Trade Restrictions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 185-191, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)