Equity control of multinational firms in an economic growth model with urban unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill, John K & Mendez, Jose A, 1992. "Equity Control of Multinational Firms by Less Developed Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Khan, M. Ali, 1982. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth with urban unemployment and specific factors of production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 245-256, April.
- Fung, Ka-yiu Michael & Ishikawa, Jota, 1991.
"Dynamic increasing returns, technology and economic growth in a small open economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 63-87, November.
- Fung, K-Y.M. & Ishikawa, J., 1990. "Dynamic Increasing Returns, Technology And Economic Growth In A Small Open Economy," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9013, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1975. "Income distribution and effective protection in a multicommodity trade model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"Content Protection, Urban Unemployment, and Welfare,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 8, pages 127-140
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1993. "Content Protection, Urban Unemployment and Welfare," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 481-492, May.
- Srinivasan, T. N., 1983. "International factor movements, commodity trade and commercial policy in a specific factor model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 289-312, May.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Findlay, Ronald, 1983. "Tariffs, foreign capital and national welfare with sector-specific factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 277-288, May.
- Elfring, Tom, 1989. "New Evidence on the Expansion of Service Employment in Advanced Economies," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 35(4), pages 409-440, December.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Joseph F. Francois, 1990. "Trade in Producer Services and Returns Due to Specialization under Monopolistic Competition," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 109-124, February.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1994. "Foreign capital inflows and welfare in an economy with imperfect competition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 141-154, October.
- Chandra, Vandana & Khan, M Ali, 1993. "Foreign Investment in the Presence of an Informal Sector," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(237), pages 79-103, February.
- Michael Ka-Yiu Fung, 1994. "Content Protection, Resource Allocation, and Variable Labour Supply," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 175-182, February.
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L. & Rivera-Batiz, Luis A., 1990. "The effects of direct foreign investment in the presence of increasing returns due to specialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 287-307, November.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Ishikawa, Jota, 1992. "Learning by doing, changes in industrial structure and trade patterns, and economic growth in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 221-244, November.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:287-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.