Income distribution and effective protection in a multicommodity trade model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Brian K. Kovak, 2015. "Trade Reform and Regional Dynamics: Evidence From 25 Years of Brazilian Matched Employer-Employee Data," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-225, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2007. "On Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards: A Close Look at Sign Patterns," Working Papers 07-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu & Zeng, Jinli, 1997. "Equity control of multinational firms in an economic growth model with urban unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 287-301.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Share ribs redux," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 127-135.
- Anderson, Kym, 1978.
"On Why Rates Of Assistance Differ Between Australia'S Rural Industries,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
- Kym Anderson, 1978. "On Why Rates Of Assistance Differ Between Australia'S Rural Industries," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 99-114, 08-12.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- L.J. Kimbell & G.W. Harrison, 1982.
"General Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Fiscal Incidence,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
82-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Larry J. Kimbell & Glenn W. Harrison, 1982. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Fiscal Incidence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 236, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L., 1995. "Asset markets and individual trade policy preferences," Discussion Papers, Series II 282, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2011. "Household inequality, social welfare, and trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 422-431, November.
- Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Brian K. Kovak, 2015. "Trade Reform and Regional Dynamics: Evidence From 25 Years of Brazilian Matched Employer-Employee Data," NBER Working Papers 20908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D., 2015. "Entrepreneurship and conflict generating product price changes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 158-174.
- Walker Hanlon & Antonio Miscio, 2014. "Agglomeration: A Dynamic Approach," NBER Working Papers 20728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Bombarda & Sarra Ben Yahmed, 2017. "Gender, Informal Employment and Trade Liberalization in Mexico," THEMA Working Papers 2017-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Todd Sanderson & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi - Esfahani, 2009. "Testing Comparative Advantage in Australian Broadacre Agriculture Under Climate Change: Theoretical and Empirical Models," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 346-354, December.
- Jacoby, Hanan G., 2013. "Food prices, wages, and welfare in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6412, The World Bank.
- Artjoms Ivlevs, 2006. "Migration and Foreign Direct Investment in the Globalization Context: the Case of a Small Open Economy," Development Working Papers 209, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2014. "Heckscher–Ohlin and specific-factors trade models for finite changes: how different are they?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 650-659.
- James E. Anderson, 1994. "Effective Protection Redux," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 273., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bernard Yvars, 1985. "Protection et mobilité internationale du capital dans une économie où ce facteur est spécifique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(4), pages 687-714.
- Derek Pyne, 1996. "Revealed Preference Tests of the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Working Papers 1997_01, York University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Fleurbaey, 2002. "Concurrence des pays à bas salaires, répartition des revenus et rigidités salariales," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 1-15.
- Anderson, James E., 1998. "Effective protection redux1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 21-44, February.
- Brian K. Kovak, 2013. "Regional Effects of Trade Reform: What Is the Correct Measure of Liberalization?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1960-1976, August.
- Pao-Li Chang, 2002. "Endogenous Tariff Formation with Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 476, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Denis Delgay-Troïse, 1993. "Distorsions sur les marchés des facteurs et évolution des spécialisations internationales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 51-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:11:y:1975:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.