Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Ronald W., 1984. "Protection and the harmful effects of endogenous capital flows," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 325-330.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-90, June.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1993.
"Content Protection, Urban Unemployment and Welfare,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 481-92, May.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014. "Content Protection, Urban Unemployment, and Welfare," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 8, pages 127-140 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-53, July.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-35, November.
- Hill, John K & Mendez, Jose A, 1992. "Equity Control of Multinational Firms by Less Developed Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(1), pages 53-63, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:40:y:1996:i:1-2:p:225-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.