Regional pollution and multinational firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1992. "Foreign Capital and Protectionism," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 233-238, February.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-290, June.
- Leiderman,Leonardo & Razin,Assaf (ed.), 1994. "Capital Mobility," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521454384, October.
- Beladi, Hamid & Rapp, John, 1993. "Urban Unemployment and the Backward Incidence of Pollution Control," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 153-163.
- Derrick G. Wilkinson, 1994. "NAFTA and the Environment: Some Lessons for the Next Round of GATT Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 395-412, May.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Ingene, Charles A., 1982. "The backward incidence of pollution control in a rigid-wage economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 304-310, December.
- Yohe, Gary W., 1979. "The backward incidence of pollution control--some comparative statics in general equilibrium," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 187-198, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013. "Regional Effects in China of an Emissions-Reduction Policy: Tax v. Subsidy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1275, European Regional Science Association.
- Berck, Peter & Hess, Peter, 2000. "Developing a methodology for assessing the economic impacts of large scale environmental regulations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt51v1b6wm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chen, Anping & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2015. "Emission reduction policy: A regional economic analysis for China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 136-152.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2014.
"The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions and an evaluation of offsetting policies in China,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 429-453, June.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Harmen Verbruggen, 1998. "Spatial Sustainability, Trade and Indicators," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:17:y:1996:i:2:p:117-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.