Welfare, taxes and foreign investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996. "Trade and uneven growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1983. "Second-best policy for international trade and investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 313-320, May.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002. "International taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995 Elsevier.
- Brecher, Richard A & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1981.
"Foreign Ownership and the Theory of Trade and Welfare,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 497-511, June.
- J. N. Bhagwati & R. A. Brecher, 1979. "Foreign Ownership and the Theory of Trade and Welfare," Working papers 249, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985.
"Redistributive taxation in a simple perfect foresight model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1982. "Redistributive Taxation in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Balcao Reis, Ana, 2001. "On the welfare effects of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 411-427, August.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-353, July.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 2002. "Capital-Income Taxation with Imperfect Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 417-421, May.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-290, June.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Technological Change, and Economic Growth within Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1770-1786, November.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões & Orlando Gomes, 2012.
"Protectionism under R&D policy: innovation rate and welfare,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões & Orlando Gomes, 2010. "Proteccionism under R&D Policy: Innovation Rate and Welfare," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0210, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2007. "Accelerating Innovation: National R&D Subsidies versus Foreign R&D Tax Credits," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0108, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2014.
"Dynamic Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets Are Imperfect,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(08), pages 1797-1831, December.
- Thomas Gall & Marc Schiffbauer & Julia Kubny, 2009. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-188, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2010. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:6:p:1045-1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.