Second-best policy for international trade and investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yarui & Woodard, Joshua D. & Leatham, David J., 2013.
"Causality among Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Directed Acyclic Graph Approach,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(04), November.
- Li, Yarui & Woodard, Joshua D. & Leatham, David J., 2013. "Causality among Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Directed Acyclic Graph Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 617-637, November.
- M ALl KHAN, 1984. "International Trade and Foreign Investment.A Model with Asymmetric Production," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 509-530.
- Lovely, Mary E., 1997. "Playing by the new subsidy rules: capital subsidies as substitutes for sectoral subsidies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 463-482, November.
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Monnet Benoît Patrick Gbakou & René Sandretto, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries,"
0817, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Monnet Gbakou & Mustapha Sadni Jallab & René Sandretto, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries," Post-Print halshs-00303694, HAL.
- Reis, Ana Balcao, 2006. "Welfare, taxes and foreign investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1045-1061, June.
- Srinivasan, T.N., 1986. "International Trade and Factor Movements in Development Theory, Policy, and Experience," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50651, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Steinherr, Alfred & Cisotta, Alessandro & Klar, Erik & Sehovic, Kenan, 2006. "Liberalizing Cross-Border Capital Flows: How Effective Are Institutional Arrangements against Crisis in Southeast Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 6, Asian Development Bank.
- Juan Kania-Morales & Robert Mróz, 2014. "Relationship between foreign direct investment stock and foreign portfolio investment stock. Do they really matter for GDP in Poland, Germany, and Great Britain?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 38.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Multinational Corporations, Foreign Investment, and Royalties and License Fees: Effects on Host-Country Total Factor Productivity," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 28, pages 6-31, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:3-4:p:313-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.