Protectionism under R&D policy: innovation rate and welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões & Orlando Gomes, 2010. "Proteccionism under R&D Policy: Innovation Rate and Welfare," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0210, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996. "Trade and uneven growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Balasubramanyam, V N & Salisu, M & Sapsford, David, 1996.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Growth in EP and IS Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 92-105, January.
- V N Balasubramanyam & M Salisu & David Sapsford., "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth in EP and IS Countries," Working Papers ec18/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Elberfeld Walter & Götz Georg & Stähler Frank, 2005.
"Vertical Foreign Direct Investment, Welfare, and Employment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Georg Götz & Walter Elberfeld & Frank Stähler, 2002. "Vertical foreign direct investment, welfare, and employment," Vienna Economics Papers 0213, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Bull, 1993. "When all the optimal dynamic taxes are zero," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2007. "Accelerating Innovation: National R&D Subsidies versus Foreign R&D Tax Credits," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0108, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Balcao Reis, Ana, 2001. "On the welfare effects of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 411-427, August.
- Reis, Ana Balcao, 2006. "Welfare, taxes and foreign investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1045-1061, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPortugal; Poland; Government policy; Fiscal policy; Protectionism; International investments; Subsidies; Taxes; Innovation; Research and development; Endogenous growth; Foreign direct investment;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:106-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.