Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanford J. Grossman & Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning By Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 533-547.
- Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1975. "Information and Market Equilibrium," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 357-376, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Mutti & Harry Grubert, 1984. "The Domestic International Sales Corporation and Its Effects," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 279-320 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram Mudambi, 1993. "Government Policy toward MNEs in the Presence of Foreign Exchange Scarcity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 99-108, Winter.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 1999. "Adverse selection, asymmetric information, and foreign investment policies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 239-252, September.
- Beladi, Hamid & Frasca, Ralph, 1996. "Regional pollution and multinational firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 117-125, May.
- Marcos C. Holanda & André Matos Magalhães, 2012. "FDI in Brazil from a Regional Perspective," Chapters,in: The Regional Impact of National Policies, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kar Saibal & Kar Mausumi, 2015. "Liberalized Trade Policy and Inequality: Evidence from Post-Multi-Fibre Arrangement India and Some Theoretical Issues," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reis, Ana Balcao, 2006. "Welfare, taxes and foreign investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1045-1061, June.
- Patibandla, Murali, 2001. "Pattern of Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies: An Exploration," Working Papers 1-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Chi-Chur, Chao, 1996.
"Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 225-237.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Andrew K. Rose., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-052, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233411, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," NBER Working Papers 5006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saibal Kar & Chaitali Sinha, 2014. "Sectoral Technical Progress and Aggregate Skill Formation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 159-172, June.
- Kar-yiu Wong, 1999. "Direct Investment Liberalization, Commodity Trade, and Income Distribution; What Can the WTO Do?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0029, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy H. & Ali Khan, M., 2000. "North-South Investment Flows and Optimal Environmental Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-296, November.
- Luiz R. De Mello & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2000. "Trade and foreign direct investment in Latin America and Southeast Asia: temporal causality analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 903-924.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 2003. "Export-performance requirements, foreign investment quotas, and welfare in a small dynamic economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 387-400.
- repec:bpj:bejeap:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:15:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Hamid Beladi, 2011. "Rural–urban migration and multinational firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 417-426.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:3:p:278-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.