Export-performance requirements, foreign investment quotas, and welfare in a small dynamic economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beladi, H. & Marjit, S., 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
RCER Working Papers
310, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 1986. "The Multinational Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 805-833.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-90, June.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Sen, Partha, 1991.
"Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, and Debt in an Open Economy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Turnovsky, S.J. & Sen, P., 1990. "Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, And Debt In An Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-18, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Partha Sen, 1990. "Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, and Debt in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 3489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, S.J. & Sen, P., 1990. "Fiscal Policy, Capital Accumulation, And Debt In An Open Economy," Working Papers 90-18, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Neary, J Peter, 1995.
"Trade Liberalisation and Shadow Prices in the Presence of Tariffs and Quotas,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 531-54, August.
- Neary, J Peter, 1989. "Trade Liberalization and Shadow Prices in the Presence of Tariffs and Quotas," CEPR Discussion Papers 345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 1989. "Trade liberalization and shadow prices in the presence of tariffs and quotas," Working Papers 198904, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Greenaway, David, 1992. "Trade Related Investment Measures and Development Strategy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 139-59.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-53, July.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1994. "Should Export-Share Requirements Be Implemented under Quota Protection?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 568-79, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:72:y:2003:i:1:p:387-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.