Export-share requirements, trade balances and welfare: a two-period analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casas, F. R., 1985. "Tariff protection and taxation of foreign capital: The welfare implications for a small country," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 181-188, August.
- Richardson, Martin, 1993. "Content Protection with Foreign Capital," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 103-17, January.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1994. "Should Export-Share Requirements Be Implemented under Quota Protection?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 568-79, August.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-53, July.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-35, November.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1987. " Tax Wedges and Mobile Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 335-46.
- Khan, M. Ali, 1982. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth with urban unemployment and specific factors of production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 245-256, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:56:y:1998:i:1:p:217-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.