Export-share requirements, trade balances and welfare: a two-period analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014. "Export-Share Requirements, Trade Balances, and Welfare: A Two-Period Analysis," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 5, pages 77-89 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, M. Ali, 1982. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth with urban unemployment and specific factors of production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 245-256, April.
- Richardson, Martin, 1993. "Content Protection with Foreign Capital," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 103-117, January.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1987. " Tax Wedges and Mobile Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 335-346.
- Casas, F. R., 1985. "Tariff protection and taxation of foreign capital: The welfare implications for a small country," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 181-188, August.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-353, July.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-735, November.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1994. "Should Export-Share Requirements Be Implemented under Quota Protection?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 568-579, August.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:56:y:1998:i:1:p:217-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.