The impact of export share requirements under production uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marjit, Sugata, 1991. "Agro-based industry and rural-urban migration : A case for an urban employment subsidy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 393-398, April.
- Das, Sandwip K, 1977. "Uncertainty and the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 189-90, February.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1994. "Should Export-Share Requirements Be Implemented under Quota Protection?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 568-79, August.
- Choi, E Kwan & Beladi, Hamid, 1993.
"Optimal Trade Policies for a Small Open Economy,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(240), pages 475-86, November.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1987. "The Economics of Export-Performance Requirements," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(3), pages 633-50, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:2:p:201-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.