The impact of export share requirements under production uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1994. "Should Export-Share Requirements Be Implemented under Quota Protection?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 568-79, August.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1987. "The Economics of Export-Performance Requirements," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(3), pages 633-50, August.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1991. "Agro-based industry and rural-urban migration : A case for an urban employment subsidy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 393-398, April.
- Choi, E Kwan & Beladi, Hamid, 1993.
"Optimal Trade Policies for a Small Open Economy,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(240), pages 475-86, November.
- Das, Sandwip K, 1977. "Uncertainty and the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 189-90, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:2:p:201-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.