Development policies in the presence of an informal sector: A note
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 61 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1993. "Rural-urban migation, informal sector and development policies A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 137-151, June.
- Grinols, Earl L, 1991. "Unemployment and Foreign Capital: The Relative Opportunity Costs of Domestic Labour and Welfare," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 107-21, February.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1995. "Tax on foreign capital income and wage subsidy to the urban sector in the Harris-Todaro model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 469-479, August.
- Quibria, M G, 1988. "Migration, Trade Unions, and the Informal Sector: A Note on Calvo," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(3), pages 557-63, August.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 233-38, February.
- Jones, R.W. & Marjit, S., 1992. "International Trade and Endogenous Production Structures," RCER Working Papers 312, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- McCool, Thomas J, 1982. "Wage Subsidies and Distortionary Taxes in a Mobile Capital Harris-Todaro Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(193), pages 69-79, February.
- Khan, M. Ali, 1980. "The Harris-Todaro hypothesis and the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson trade model : A synthesis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 527-547, November.
- Stark, Oded, 1982. "On modelling the informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 413-416, May.
- Kaushik C. Basu, 1980. "Optimal Policies in Dual Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 187-196.
- Chaudhuri, Tamal Datta, 1989. "A theoretical analysis of the informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 351-355, March.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1987. "Urban Unemployment and the Gains from Trade," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 381-95, August.
- Chandra, Vandana & Khan, M Ali, 1993. "Foreign Investment in the Presence of an Informal Sector," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(237), pages 79-103, February.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1991. "Agro-based industry and rural-urban migration : A case for an urban employment subsidy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 393-398, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:61:y:1995:i:3:p:301-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.