On modelling the informal sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Pugno, Maurizio, 2004. "The underground economy and underdevelopment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 257-279, September.
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2002.
"Foreign enclaves, informal sector and urban unemployment: A theoretical analysis,"
3136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Foreign Enclaves, Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment-A Theoretical Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahoo, A., 2008. "Essays on the Indian economy : Competitive pressure, productivity and performance," Other publications TiSEM 374e9035-815c-43fe-a68e-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Patrice Borda & Jean Gabriel Montauban, 1995. "Chômage et exportation agricole : le cas des régions ultra périphériques de l'Europe," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 31-42.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2013.
"Job-search and foreign capital inflow — A three-sector general equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 159-169.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2012. "Job-search and foreign capital inflow - a three sector general equilibrium analysis," MPRA Paper 38921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manjusri Bandyopadhyay & Manas Gupta, 1995. "Development policies in the presence of an informal sector: A note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "On-The-Job Search, Urban Informal Sector And The Development Policies-A General Equilibrium Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mateescu, Dan, 2016. "The Linear Regression Of Weighted Segments," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 160720, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Universal Education And Its Impact On The Child And The Adult Labour Market," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loayza, Norman V., 1994. "Labor regulations and the informal economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1335, The World Bank.
- Grimm, Michael & Gunther, Isabel, 2005. "Inter- and Intra-household Linkages Between the Informal and Formal Sector: A Case Study for Urban Burkina Faso," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Job-search and foreign capital inflow — A two sector general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2494-2501.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:31:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-019-00204-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:5:p:413-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.