Job-search and foreign capital inflow — A two sector general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002.
"The Distribution of Earnings in an Equilibrium Search Model with State-Dependent Offers and Counteroffers,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 989-1016, November.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "The Distribution of Earnings in an Equilibrium Search Model with State-Dependent Offers and Counteroffers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00357753, HAL.
- JuanJ. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & JuanF. Jimeno, 2009.
"On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 200-228, January.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers," Working Papers 2003-21, FEDEA.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F, 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "On the job search in a matching model with heterogeneous jobs and workers," Working Papers 0813, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Stark, Oded, 1982. "On modelling the informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 413-416, May.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1976. "Impact of Minimum Wages on Other Wages, Employment, and Family Incomes," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 409-462.
- J. J. McCall, 1970. "Economics of Information and Job Search," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 113-126.
- Fields, Gary S., 1989. "On-the-job search in a labor market model : Ex ante choices and ex post outcomes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 159-178, January.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1976. "Unemployment Effects of Minimum Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 87-104, August.
- Xinpeng Xu & Yu Sheng, 2014.
"Terms of Trade Shocks and Endogenous Search Unemployment: A Two-Sector Model with Non-Traded Goods,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 201-215, May.
- Yu Sheng & Xingpeng Xu, 2007. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Endogenous Search Unemployment: A Two-sector Model with Non-Traded goods," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Fatih Macit, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions and Wage and Inflation Dynamics," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 393-410, December.
- Peter G. Mavromatis & George Verikios, 2008. "Does it Matter Whether Market Distortions are Evaluated Using Comparative-statics or Dynamics?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-178, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James Mabli & Christopher Flinn, 2007.
"On-the-Job Search, Minimum Wages, and Labor Market Outcomes in an Equilibrium Bargaining Framework,"
2007 Meeting Papers
791, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Flinn & James Mabli, 2008. "On-the-Job Search, Minimum Wages, and Labor Market Outcomes in an Equilibrium Bargaining Framework," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 91, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Robert M. Hussey, 2005. "On-the-Job Search and Wage Rigidity in a General Equilibrium Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 393, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Sen, Amartya, 1974. "Informational bases of alternative welfare approaches : Aggregation and income distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 387-403, November.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kawata, Keisuke, 2015. "Work hour mismatches and on-the-job search," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 280-291.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2013.
"Job-search and foreign capital inflow — A three-sector general equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 159-169.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2012. "Job-search and foreign capital inflow - a three sector general equilibrium analysis," MPRA Paper 38921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJob search; Foreign capital; Unemployment rate; Ex-post labor; Ex-ante labor; General equilibrium;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:28:y:2011:i:6:p:2494-2501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.