Inter- and Intra-household Linkages Between the Informal and Formal Sector: A Case Study for Urban Burkina Faso
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maloney, William, 2003.
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2965, The World Bank.
- Pradhan, M.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997.
"Household labor supply in urban areas of Bolivia,"
Other publications TiSEM
dba82438-cf2e-4d92-975b-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stark, Oded, 1982. "On modelling the informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 413-416, May.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003.
"Poverty and Growth in the WAEMU after the 1994 Devaluation,"
IDEI Working Papers
197, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2004. "Poverty and Growth in the WAEMU after the 1994 Devaluation," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(4), pages 536-562, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Poverty and Growth in the WAEMU after the 1994 Devaluation," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2001. "The informal sector revisited : a synthesis across space and time," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23308, The World Bank.
- Hemmer, Hans-R. & Mannel, C., 1989. "On the economic analysis of the urban informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(10), pages 1543-1552, October.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-161, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:355190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 1999. "Are Urban Poverty and Undernutrition Growing? Some Newly Assembled Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1891-1904, November.
- Jyotsna Jalan & Martin Ravallion, 1998. "Geographic Poverty Traps?," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 86, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Xaba, Jantjie. & Horn, Pat. & Motala, Shirin. & Singh, Andrea., 2002. "Informal sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," ILO Working Papers 993551903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1976. "The urban informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(8), pages 655-679, August.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2005-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.