Revealed Informal Activity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ira N. Gang & Ralitza Dimova, 2004.
"Self-Selection And Earnings During Volatile Transition,"
Departmental Working Papers
200409, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N., 2004. "Self-Selection and Earnings During Volatile Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 1158, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2004. "Self-Selection And Earnings During Volatile Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-699, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Grimm, Michael & Gunther, Isabel, 2005. "Inter- and Intra-household Linkages Between the Informal and Formal Sector: A Case Study for Urban Burkina Faso," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Evans, David S & Leighton, Linda S, 1989. "Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 519-535, June.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N. & Landon-Lane, John, 2005. "The Informal Sector During Crisis and Transition," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pietro Garibaldi & Mattia Makovec & Gabriella Stoyanova, 2001. "From Transition to EU Accession : The Bulgarian Labor Market during the 1990s," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13946, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:140-164 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinformal labour markets; crisis; Bulgaria;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .