The Harris-Todaro hypothesis and the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson trade model : A synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Van Duyne, Carl, 1979. "The macroeconomic effects of commodity market disruptions in open economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 559-582, November.
- Ronald E. Findlay & Carlos Alfredo Rodriguez, 1977. "Intermediate Imports and Macroeconomic Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 208-217, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2003. "Possibility or impossibility of paradoxes in the small country Harris-Todaro framework: a unifying analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 379-385, October.
- Basu, Arnab K., 1996. "Locational choice for free trade zones: a comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 381-387, August.
- Vandana Chandra & Ralph El-Chami & Jeffrey Fischer, 1991. "Development policies in the presence of unemployment and non-traded intermediate goods," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Raymond Riezman & Ping Wang & Eric Bond, 2015.
"Urbanization and Economic Development: A Tale of Two Barriers,"
2015 Meeting Papers
566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric Bond & Raymond G. Riezman & Ping Wang, 2016. "Urbanization and Economic Development: A Tale of Two Barriers," CESifo Working Paper Series 5742, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raymond Riezman & Ping Wang & Eric Bond, 2012. "Trade, Urbanization and Capital Accumulation in a Labor Surplus Economy," 2012 Meeting Papers 776, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Autsawin Suttiwichienchot & Nattapong Puttanapong, 2014. "A Study on Internal Labor Movement and Policy Multiplier in Thailand," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(3), pages 57-68.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2013. "Mobility of Capital and Health Sector:A Trade Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 48557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manjusri Bandyopadhyay & Manas Gupta, 1995. "Development policies in the presence of an informal sector: A note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "On-The-Job Search, Urban Informal Sector And The Development Policies-A General Equilibrium Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511004, EconWPA.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Ee, Mong Shan & Hollas, Daniel, 2017. "Urban Development, Excessive Entry of Firms and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries," ADBI Working Papers 653, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kausik Gupta & Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign enclaves and economic development: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 317-336, October.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy, 2012. "Child Labour and Economic Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 42477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:10:y:1980:i:4:p:527-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.