Tourism and the environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Hamid Beladi, 2009. "Tourism and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645281, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Copeland, Brian R, 1991. "Tourism, Welfare and De-industrialization in a Small Open Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 515-529, November.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2003. "Joint outputs and real wage rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 513-516.
- Dei, Fumio, 1985. "Voluntary export restraints and foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 305-312, November.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2008. "Can environmental taxation stimulate growth? The role of indeterminacy in endogenous growth models with environmental externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1156-1180, April.
- Schou, Poul, 2002. " When Environmental Policy Is Superfluous: Growth and Polluting Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 605-620, December.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Can cross-border pollution reduce pollution?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 805-818, November.
- Yohe, Gary W., 1979. "The backward incidence of pollution control--some comparative statics in general equilibrium," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 187-198, September.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya & T. N. Srinivasan, 1998. "Lectures on International Trade, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522470, January.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1984. "Non-traded Goods and the Metzler-Paradox: A Comment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 763-767, October.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1973. "Nontraded Goods, Factor Market Distortions, and the Gains from Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 706-713, September.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1996. "International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 113-124.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2005. "Consumption of private goods as substitutes for environmental goods in an economic growth model," MPRA Paper 13664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Ingene, Charles A., 1982. "The backward incidence of pollution control in a rigid-wage economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 304-310, December.
- Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 1995. "Disutility of pollution and endogenous growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 279-300, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asma BEN OTHMEN, 2014. "De la mise à contribution des bénéficiaires au financement de la préservation des espaces naturels : tarification de l’accès ou augmentation de taxe?," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Lai, Ching-chong & Chu, Hsun, 2016. "Welfare effects of tourism-driven Dutch disease: The roles of international borrowings and factor intensity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 381-394.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:11-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2012. "Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 201-207.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:607-625 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous tourism optimal pollution taxes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:31:y:2009:i:1:p:39-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.