Non-traded Goods, Technical Progress and Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Ronald W., 2003. "Joint outputs and real wage rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 513-516.
- Hamid Beladi & Ravi Batra, 2004. "Traded and Nontraded Goods and Real Wages," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1992. "Wage Effects of A U.S. - Mexican Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S.H. Yu, 2002. "Immigration and Welfare for the Host Economy with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 327-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff P. Boone & Inder K. Khurana & K. K. Raman, 2011. "Litigation Risk and Abnormal Accruals," Working Papers 0020, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza, 2011.
"An elementary proposition on technical progress and non-traded goods,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 68-71, January.
- Hamid Beladi, 2011. "An Elementary Proposition on Technical Progress and Non-traded Goods," Working Papers 0018, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2013. "Technical Progress and Real Wages Once again," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 506-518, August.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi, 2013. "The US Trade Deficit and the Rate of Interest," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 614-626, September.
- Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2014. "On Offshoring and Trade Deficit," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 517-523, August.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016.
"Creative capital in production, inefficiency, and inequality: A theoretical analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 553-558.
- Amit Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Creative capital in production, inefficiency, and inequality: A theoretical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa16p75, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:383-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:145-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gouranga Das, 2009. "A hybrid production structure in trade: theory and implications," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(4), pages 359-375, December.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2009. "Market interconnection and wages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 117-119, October.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "On technical progress and the boundary of non-traded goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 204-209, November.
- Hazari, Bharat & Mohan, Vijay, 2015. "Social exclusion, capital accumulation and inequality," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 371-375.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-traded goods; Technical progress and wages; F1; O3;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:19:y:2008:i:4:p:507-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .