Traded and Nontraded Goods and Real Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barua, Alokesh & Pant, Manoj, 2014.
"Trade and wage inequality: A specific factor model with intermediate goods,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 172-185.
- Alokesh Barua & Manoj Pant, "undated". "Trade and Wage Inequality: A Specific Factor Model with Intermediate Goods," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Yu, 2015. "Housing Markets with Foreign Buyers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 207-218, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:30:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza, 2011. "An elementary proposition on technical progress and non-traded goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 68-71, January.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2013. "Technical Progress and Real Wages Once again," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 506-518, August.
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Non-traded Goods, Technical Progress and Wages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 507-515, September.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2009. "Market interconnection and wages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 117-119, October.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Non‐Traded Goods And Real Wages,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 36-41, February.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Non-traded Goods and Real Wages," Working Papers 2008-04, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 23 Dec 2008.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Non-traded Goods and Real Wages," Working Papers 200804, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "On technical progress and the boundary of non-traded goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 204-209, November.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:145-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Quotas, Spillovers, and the Transfer Paradox in an Economy with Tourism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 243-249, May.
- Hazari, Bharat & Mohan, Vijay, 2015. "Social exclusion, capital accumulation and inequality," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 371-375.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reza Oladi & Hamid Beladi, 2007. "International Migration and Real Wages," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(30), pages 1-8.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Lu, Lee-Jung & Lai, Ching-Chong & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2013. "Devaluation, pass-through and foreign reserves dynamics in a tourism economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 456-461.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:8:y:2004:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.