Housing Markets with Foreign Buyers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza, 2011.
"An elementary proposition on technical progress and non-traded goods,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 68-71, January.
- Hamid Beladi, 2011. "An Elementary Proposition on Technical Progress and Non-traded Goods," Working Papers 0018, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Weibull, Jorgen W, 1983. " A Dynamic Model of Trade Frictions and Disequilibrium in the Housing Market," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 373-392.
- Dei, Fumio, 1985. "Voluntary export restraints and foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 305-312, November.
- Sock-Yong Phang & Wing-Keung Wong, 1997. "Government Policies and Private Housing Prices in Singapore," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(11), pages 1819-1829, November.
- Chou, W L & Shih, Y C, 1995. "Hong Kong Housing Markets: Overview, Tenure Choice, and Housing Demand," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 7-21, January.
- Hamid Beladi & Ravi Batra, 2004. "Traded and Nontraded Goods and Real Wages," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1973. "Nontraded Goods, Factor Market Distortions, and the Gains from Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 706-713, September.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1990.
"Forecasting Prices and Excess Returns in the Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 253-273.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1990. "Forecasting Prices and Excess Returns in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 3368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Joe Cho Yiu NG, 2018. "Macro Aspects of Housing," ISER Discussion Paper 1030, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Corporate Finance and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(4-5), pages 1147-1186, April.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:503:y:2018:i:c:p:1117-1130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; Foreign buyers; Optimal policy; D50; F11;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:50:y:2015:i:2:p:207-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.