Nontraded Goods, Factor Market Distortions, and the Gains from Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Theodore P. Lianos, 1971. "The Relative Share of Labor in United States Agriculture, 1949–1968," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 411-422.
- Robert M. Solow, 1967. "Some Recent Developments in the Theory of Production," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 25-53 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 2009.
"Tourism and the environment,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-49, January.
- Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Hamid Beladi, 2009. "Tourism and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645281, HAL.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Non‐Traded Goods And Real Wages,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 36-41, February.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Non-traded Goods and Real Wages," Working Papers 2008-04, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 23 Dec 2008.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Non-traded Goods and Real Wages," Working Papers 200804, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Yu, 2015. "Housing Markets with Foreign Buyers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 207-218, February.
- Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza, 2011. "An elementary proposition on technical progress and non-traded goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 68-71, January.
- Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "On technical progress and the boundary of non-traded goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 204-209, November.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Lei Yang, "undated". "Outsourcing: Volume and Composition of R&D," Working Papers 0001, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Quotas, Spillovers, and the Transfer Paradox in an Economy with Tourism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 243-249, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:4:p:706-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.