Voluntary export restraints and foreign investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 2009.
"Tourism and the environment,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-49, January.
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari, 2007. "Tourism and the Environment," Working Papers 0001, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Hamid Beladi, 2009. "Tourism and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645281, HAL.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2002. "Quantitative Restrictions and Foreign Investment in a Monetary Economy," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(1), pages 25-32, April.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Lei Yang, 2011. "Outsourcing: Volume and Composition of R&D," Working Papers 0001, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Yu, 2015. "Housing Markets with Foreign Buyers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 207-218, February.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat & Sgro, Pasquale, 2005. "Tourism and economic development in a cash-in-advance economy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 365-373, September.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Quotas, Spillovers, and the Transfer Paradox in an Economy with Tourism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 243-249, May.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:607-625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:19:y:1985:i:3-4:p:305-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.