Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-80, August.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1984. "International factor movements," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288 Elsevier.
- Beladi, H. & Marjit, S., 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
RCER Working Papers
310, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lindauer, David L & Velenchik, Ann D, 1992. "Government Spending in Developing Countries: Trends, Causes, and Consequences," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Michael S. Michael, 1992. "International Factor Mobility, Non-traded Goods, Tariffs, and the Terms of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 493-99, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:18:y:1996:i:4:p:715-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.