Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindauer, David L & Velenchik, Ann D, 1992. "Government Spending in Developing Countries: Trends, Causes, and Consequences," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Michael S. Michael, 1992. "International Factor Mobility, Non-traded Goods, Tariffs, and the Terms of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 493-499, May.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1984. "International factor movements," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288 Elsevier.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 233-238, February.
- Beladi, H. & Marjit, S., 1992. "Foreign Capital and Protectionism," RCER Working Papers 310, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Elhanan Helpman, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy Under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-480. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:18:y:1996:i:4:p:715-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.