Who pays for fiscal expansion? Distributional effects of fiscal spending in a small open economy with foreign capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 233-38, February.
- Lindauer, David L & Velenchik, Ann D, 1992. "Government Spending in Developing Countries: Trends, Causes, and Consequences," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-80, August.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1984. "International factor movements," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288 Elsevier.
- Michael S. Michael, 1992. "International Factor Mobility, Non-traded Goods, Tariffs, and the Terms of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 493-99, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:18:y:1996:i:4:p:715-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.