Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 10, pages 149-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001.
"Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1999. "Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 755-764.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1995. "The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 195-202, February.
- David Collie, 2012.
"Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael Michael, 1995. "Tariffs, quotas, and voluntary export restraints with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014. "Capital and Consumption Tax Reforms in a Small Open Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Siu-kee Wong, 2009. "Uniqueness and comparative statics of Nash equilibrium in a tariff retaliation model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 169-188, March.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1992. "Hubs and Spokes, and Free Trade in the Americas," NBER Working Papers 4198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wong, Siu-kee, 2004. "Existence of trading Nash equilibrium in tariff retaliation models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 367-387, May.
- David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Will export taxes replace VERs?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 484-489, October.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2015.
"Tariffs, Offshoring and Unemployment in A Two-Country Model,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 371-392, September.
- HASHIMOTO Ken-ichi, 2011. "Tariffs offshoring and unemployment in a two-country model," ESRI Discussion paper series 272, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2000. "Urban unemployment, rural labor monopsony, and optimal policies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Antoine Bouët, 1989. "Politique tarifaire : le cœur et le nucléolus du jeu interne comme fonction de réaction du jeu externe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(5), pages 791-816.
- Devereux, John & Roberts, Bryan, 1997. "Direct Foreign Investment and Welfare in the Transforming Economies: The Case of Central Asia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 297-312, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:3:p:418-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.