Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 10, pages 149-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 147-161, October.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001. "Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1999. "Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 755-764.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1995. "The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 195-202, February.
- David Collie, 2012. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael Michael, 1995. "Tariffs, quotas, and voluntary export restraints with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Siu-kee Wong, 2009. "Uniqueness and comparative statics of Nash equilibrium in a tariff retaliation model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 169-188, March.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1992. "Hubs and Spokes, and Free Trade in the Americas," NBER Working Papers 4198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wong, Siu-kee, 2004. "Existence of trading Nash equilibrium in tariff retaliation models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 367-387, May.
- David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Will export taxes replace VERs?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 484-489, October.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2000. "Urban unemployment, rural labor monopsony, and optimal policies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Antoine Bouët, 1989. "Politique tarifaire : le cœur et le nucléolus du jeu interne comme fonction de réaction du jeu externe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(5), pages 791-816.
- Devereux, John & Roberts, Bryan, 1997. "Direct Foreign Investment and Welfare in the Transforming Economies: The Case of Central Asia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 297-312, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:3:p:418-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed