Hubs and Spokes, and Free Trade in the Americas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1975. "Canada's Future in a World of Trade Blocs: A Proposal," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(1), pages 118-130, Winter.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1969. "Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 418-424, June.
- David Cox & Richard G. Harris, 1986. "A Quantitative Assessment of the Economic Impact on Canada of Sectoral Free Trade with the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 377-394, August.
- Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1982. "Controlling Trade and Foreign Investment in the Canadian Economy: Some Proposals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 567-585, November.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Welfare and Customs Unions," NBER Working Papers 3476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1996. "Trade and Investment in a Hub-and-Spoke System Versus a Free Trade Area," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 237-252, May.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2007. "Free trade networks," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2007.
"Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan : A Computational Analysis,"
Trade Working Papers
21931, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chong Soo Yuen & Jung Hur, 2007. "Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan: A Computational Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0711, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J., 1997.
"Preferential trading arrangements and industrial location,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 347-368, November.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Tony, 1995. "Preferential trading arrangements and industrial location," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2151, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1995. "Preferential Trading Arrangements and Industrial Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 1309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Puga & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Preferential Trading Arrangements and Industrial Location," CEP Discussion Papers dp0267, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kevin Gallagher, 2011. "Trading Away Stability and Growth: United States Trade Agreements in Latin America," Working Papers wp266, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2008. "Small Hubs, Large Spokes and Overlapping Free Trade Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1625-1665, December.
- Stibora, Joachim & de Vaal, Albert, 2006. "Hub and spoke bilateralism and the global income distribution," Economics Discussion Papers 2006-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Deltas, George & Desmet, Klaus & Facchini, Giovanni, 2006. "Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 5960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:col:000152:016065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald J. Wonnacott, 2011. "Preferential Liberalisation in a Hub-and-Spoke Configuration versus a Free Trade Area," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jiyun Cao, 2015. "The Consideration Of Hub-And-Spoke Status In Fta Formation," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 382-392, October.
- Hiroshi Mukunoki & Kentaro Tachi, 2006. "Multilateralism and Hub-and-Spoke Bilateralism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 658-674, September.
- Teteryatnikova, Mariya, 2008. "R&D in the network of international trade: Multilateral versus regional trade agreements," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "East Asian Cooperation: The ASEAN View," Discussion Papers DP 2004-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011. "Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs," MPRA Paper 34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2006. "Persistent Uneven Spread of Economic Activities within Developing RIAs," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Iván Martín, 2004. "La inversión extranjera directa en los países del Maghreb en el marco de la Asociación Euromediterránea: ¿el eslabón perdido?," International Trade 0405001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinsoo Park, 2015. "Korea’s linkage strategy between FTA hub policy and middle power leadership in regional economic integration," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 379-394, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.