Hub-and-spoke free trade areas: Theory and evidence from Israel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George Deltas & Klaus Desmet & Giovanni Facchini, 2012. "Hub-and-spoke free trade areas: theory and evidence from Israel," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 942-977, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2015.
"Can Trade Agreements Curtail Trade Creation and Prevent Trade Diversion?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 221-238, May.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2014. "Can Trade Agreements Curtail Trade Creation and Prevent Trade Diversion," Discussion Papers Series 500, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jinsoo Park, 2015. "Korea’s linkage strategy between FTA hub policy and middle power leadership in regional economic integration," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 379-394, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade areas; hub-and-spoke; Israel; trade flows;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2012-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .