Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S., 1995. "Foreign aid and public goods," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 455-467, August.
- Kemp, Murray C & Kojima, Shoichi, 1985. "Tied Aid and the Paradoxes of Donor-Enrichment and Recipient-Impoverishment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 721-729, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1995. "The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 195-202, February.
- Morrissey, Oliver & White, Howard, 1996. "Evaluating the Concessionality of Tied Aid," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 64(2), pages 208-226, June.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip, 1997.
"The Gains from Trade for a Monetary Economy Once Again,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 208-223, February.
- Theodore, Palivos & Chong K. Yip, 1996. "The Gains from Trade for a Monetary Economy Once Again," Departmental Working Papers _071, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis, 1995. "Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 297-315, November.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1969. "Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 418-424, June.
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-735, November.
- Theodore, Palivos & Chong K. Yip, 1996. "The Effects of Import Quotas on National Welfare: Does Money Matter?," Departmental Working Papers _072, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Palivos & Nikos Tsakiris, 2011.
"Trade and Tax Reforms in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 1014-1032, April.
- Theodore Palivos & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Trade and Tax Reforms in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 1-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Theodore Palivos & Nikos Tsakiris, 2010. "Trade and Tax Reforms in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Discussion Paper Series 2010_07, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:21:y:1999:i:4:p:755-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.