Evaluating the Concessionality of Tied Aid
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Morrissey, Oliver & White, Howard, 1996. "Evaluating the Concessionality of Tied Aid," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 64(2), pages 208-226, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyoni, Timothy S., 1998. "Foreign Aid and Economic Performance in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1235-1240, July.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1999. "Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 755-764.
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015.
"China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances,"
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015. "China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances," Working Papers P119, FERDI.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2014. "China-Africa co-operation in structural transformation: Ideas, opportunities, and finances," WIDER Working Paper Series 046, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL AID; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iss:mfdwpr:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saskia Scheffer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .