Foreign Aid and Economic Performance in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrissey, Oliver & White, Howard, 1996. "Evaluating the Concessionality of Tied Aid," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 64(2), pages 208-226, June.
- Edwards, Sebastian & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989. "Disequilibrium and structural adjustment," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 28, pages 1481-1533 Elsevier.
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W, 1990. "Cointegration in Small Samples: Empirical Percentiles, Drifting Moments and Customized Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(3), pages 303-315, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Reneé van Eyden & Francis M Kemegue, 2014.
"Remittances and the Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach,"
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(3), September.
- Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Renee van Eyden & Francis Kemegue, 2011. "Remittances And The Dutch Disease In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 201129, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francis M. Kemegue & ReneÃ© van Eyden & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere, 2011. "Remittances and the Dutch disease in Sub-Saharan Africa. A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 259, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rajarshi Mitra & Md. Sharif Hossain & Md. Iqbal Hossain, 2015. "Aid and Per-Capita Economic Growth in Asia: A Panel Cointegration Test," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1693-1699.
- Eun K Choi, 2005. "Infrastructure Aid, Deindustrialization, and Welfare," IMF Working Papers 05/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariem Brahim & Nader Nefzi & Hamed Sambo, 2017. "Remittances and the real effective exchange rates in MENA countries: What is the long run impact?," CEPN Working Papers 2017-15, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Aliyu Rafindadi Sanusi, 2011. "Foreign Aid Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate: Are There Dutch Disease Effects in Ghana?," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 28-59, December.
- Mwanza Nkusu & Selin Sayek, 2004.
"Local Financial Development and the Aid-Growth Relationship,"
IMF Working Papers
04/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Sayek, Selin & Nkusu, Mwanza, 2006. "Local Financial Development and the Aid-Growth Relationship," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Subramanian, Arvind, 2011. "Aid, Dutch disease, and manufacturing growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 106-118, January.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Do Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Pedro Martins, 2011. "Do large capital inflows hinder competitiveness? The Dutch disease in Ethiopia," Post-Print hal-00748067, HAL.
- David Fielding, 2007. "Aid and Dutch Disease in the South Pacific," Working Papers 0703, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- World Bank, 2007. "Niger - Accelerating Growth and Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : Diagnosis and the Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7658, The World Bank.
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Kinda, Tidiane & Plane, Patrick, 2012.
"Capital flows, exchange rate flexibility, and the real exchange rate,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1034-1043.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Patrick Plane & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Capital Flows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 11/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Rajarshi Mitra & Md. Sharif Hossain, 2013. "Foreign Aid and Economic Growth in the Philippines," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1706-1714.
- Kevin Sylwester, 2008. "Foreign Aid and Urbanization in Developing Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 7(2), pages 153-166, August.
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Aid and the Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries; Informed Diagnoses for Prudent Prognoses," IMF Working Papers 04/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Quibria, M.G. & Islam, Anika, 2014. "Aid Effectiveness in Bangladesh: Development with Governance Challenges," MPRA Paper 63759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.N. Harilal & K.J. Joseph, 2000. "Stagnation and revival of Kerala economy: An open economy perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 305, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Quibria, M.G & Ahmad, Shafi, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 10299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Ben Naceur, Sami & Bakardzhieva, Damyana & Kamar, Bassem, 2012. "Disaggregated Capital Flows and Developing Countries’ Competitiveness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 223-237.
- B Ouattara & E Strobl, 2003. "Do Aid Inflows Cause Dutch Disease? A Case Study of the CFA Franc Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0330, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Feeny, Simon & de Silva, Ashton, 2012. "Measuring absorptive capacity constraints to foreign aid," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 725-733.
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Financing Uganda'S Poverty Reduction Strategy; Is Aid Causing More Pain Than Gain?," IMF Working Papers 04/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariem Brahim & Nader Nefzi & Hamed Sambo, 2017. "Remittances and the real effective exchange rates in MENA countries: What is the long run impact?," CEPN Working Papers hal-01583564, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:7:p:1235-1240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.