China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015. "China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances," Working Papers P119, FERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013.
"Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012. "Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6000, The World Bank.
- Martens,Bertin & Mummert,Uwe & Murrell,Peter & Seabright,Paul, 2008. "The Institutional Economics of Foreign Aid," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521055390.
- Austin Strange & Bradley Parks & Michael J. Tierney & Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Vijaya Ramachandran, 2013. "China’s Development Finance to Africa: A Media-Based Approach to Data Collection," Working Papers 323, Center for Global Development.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2014.
"Neighbors and the evolution of the comparative advantage of nations: Evidence of international knowledge diffusion?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 111-123.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, César A., "undated". "Neighbors and the Evolution of the Comparative Advantage of Nations: Evidence of International Knowledge Diffusion?," Working Paper 97671, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2013. "Neighbors and the Evolution of the Comparative Advantage of Nations: Evidence of International Knowledge Diffusion?," Working Paper Series rwp13-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dany Bahar & Ricardo Hausmann & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2012. "Neighbors and the Evolution of the Comparative Advantage of Nations: Evidence of International Knowledge Diffusion?," CID Working Papers 235, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2003. "New Data, New doubts: A Comment on Burnside and Dollar's "Aid, Policies, and Growth" (2000)," NBER Working Papers 9846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2011. "Growth identification and facilitation : the role of the state in the dynamics of structural change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5313, The World Bank.
- Douglas Zhihua Zeng, 2010. "Building Engines for Growth and Competitiveness in China : Experience with Special Economic Zones and Industrial Clusters," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2501.
- Lin,Justin Yifu, 2013. "Against the Consensus," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107038875.
- Morrissey, Oliver & White, Howard, 1996. "Evaluating the Concessionality of Tied Aid," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 64(2), pages 208-226, June.
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Tarp Finn, 2010.
"Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-29, December.
- Channing, Arndt & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Aid, Growth, and Development Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-177, August.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2007. "China's (uneven) progress against poverty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceno-Garmendia, 2010.
"Africa's Infrastructure : A Time for Transformation
[Infrastructures africaines]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2692.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013.
"The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013. "The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilama, Eric Gabin, 2016.
"The influence of China and emerging donors aid allocation: A recipient perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 76-91.
- Eric Gabin Kilama, 2016. "The influence of China and emerging donors aid allocation: A recipient perspective," Post-Print hal-01410663, HAL.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:46-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Ailan & Tang, Bo, 2018.
"US and China aid to Africa: Impact on the donor-recipient trade relations,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-65.
- Liu, Ailan & Tang, Bo, 2017. "US and China Aid to Africa: Impact on the Donor-Recipient Trade Relations," MPRA Paper 82276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amanor, Kojo S. & Chichava, Sérgio, 2016. "South–South Cooperation, Agribusiness, and African Agricultural Development: Brazil and China in Ghana and Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 13-23.
More about this item
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:1983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.