The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013. "The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp437, IIIS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renard, Robrecht & Cassimon, Danny, 2001. "On the Pitfalls of Measuring Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:36:y:2018:i:s1:p:o44-o58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015.
"China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances,"
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015. "China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances," Working Papers P119, FERDI.
- Cassimon, Danny & Renard, Robrecht & Verbeke, Karel, 2014. "How to account for concessional loans in aid statistics?," IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs 9, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Domínguez, Rafael & Olivié, Iliana, 2014. "Retos para la cooperación al desarrollo en el post-2015 /Challenges for Development Cooperation in the Post-2015," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 995-1020, Septiembr.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:36:y:2018:i:s2:p:o710-o728 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dcdaaa:12-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .