Global Challenges and Country-Specific Responses through Aid Financing of Global Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Vivian & Tucker, Steven & Vesely, Filip, 2007. "Foreign aid and weakest-link international public goods: An experimental study," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 599-623, April.
- Jayaraman, Rajshri & Kanbur, Ravi, 1999. "International Public Goods and the Case for Foreign Aid," Working Papers 127684, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- McGillivray, M. & White, H., 1993. "Explanatory studies of aid allocation among developing countries : a critical survey," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18942, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- P. B. Anand, 2004. "Financing the Provision of Global Public Goods," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 215-237, February.
- Alesina, Alberto & Dollar, David, 2000.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," NBER Working Papers 6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Scholarly Articles 4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185.
- Sandler,Todd, 2004. "Global Collective Action," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834773.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Sandler,Todd, 2004. "Global Collective Action," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521542548.
- Cepparulo, Alessandra & Giuriato, Luisa, 2009. "Aid Financing of Global Public Goods: an Update," MPRA Paper 22625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Gates & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Global Aid Allocation: Are Nordic Donors Different?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-34, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Peter Hjertholm & Howard White, 2000. "Survey of Foreign Aid: History, Trends and Allocation," Discussion Papers 00-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Todd Sandler, 1998.
"Global and regional public goods: a prognosis for collective action,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 221-247, August.
- Sandler, Todd, 1998. "Global and Regional Public Goods: A Prognosis for Collective Action," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "Cross-Border Externalities, International Public Goods and Their Implications for Aid Agencies," Working Papers 127364, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro, 2006. "The New Public Finance: Responding to Global Challenges," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195179972.
More about this item
KeywordsOfficial Development Assistance (ODA); Global public goods; DAC donors;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.