Explanatory studies of aid allocation among developing countries : a critical survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2008.
"Does US aid buy UN general assembly votes? A disaggregated analysis,"
Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 139-164, July.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "Does US aid buy UN general assembly votes? A disaggregated analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1275, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does US Aid Buy UN General Assembly Votes? A Disaggregated Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-138, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Anke Hoeffler & Verity Outram, 2008. "Need, Merit or Self-Interest - What Determines the Allocation of Aid?," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2008-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Efficacité de l'aide et sélectivité : vers un concept élargi," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(4), pages 43-62.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2004.
"Descriptive and prescriptive analyses of aid allocation: Approaches, issues, and consequences,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-292.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Descriptive and Prescriptive Analyses of Aid Allocation: Approaches, Issues and Consequences," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2006.
"Bilateral Donors' Interest vs. Recipients' Development Motives in Aid Allocation: Do All Donors Behave the Same?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-194, May.
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy, 2005. "Bilateral donors' interest vs. recipients' development motives in aid allocation : do all donors behave the same ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00193273, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy, 2006. "Bilateral Donor's Interest vs. Recipients' Development Motives in Aid Allocation: Do All Donors Behave the Same?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305510, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2005. "Bilateral donors' interest vs. Recipients' development motives in aid allocation : do all donors behave the same ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006.
"Targeting Aid to the Needy and Deserving: Nothing But Promises?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1177-1201, September.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Triveño, Luis, 2004. "Targeting aid to the needy and deserving: nothing but promises?," Kiel Working Papers 1229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "Targeting aid to the needy and deserving: nothing but promises?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3875, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Finn Tarp & Christian F. Bach & Henrik Hansen & Søren Baunsgaard, 1998. "Danish Aid Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 98-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stubbs, Thomas H. & Kentikelenis, Alexander E. & King, Lawrence P., 2016. "Catalyzing Aid? The IMF and Donor Behavior in Aid Allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 511-528.
- Nordtveit, Ingvild, 2014. "Does better governance and commitment to development attract general budget support?," Working Papers in Economics 02/14, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Humphrey, Chris & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2013. "Shopping for Development: Multilateral Lending, Shareholder Composition and Borrower Preferences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 142-155.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang & El-Said, Hamed, 2006.
"The economic and political determinants of IMF and world bank lending in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 247-270, February.
- J Harrigan & C Wang & H El-Said, 2004. "The Economic and Politics Determinants of IMF and World Bank Lending in the Middle East and North Africa," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0411, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Luisa Giuriato, 2012. "Global Challenges and Country-Specific Responses through Aid Financing of Global Public Goods," Working Papers 156, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Mark McGillivray, 2005. "What determines African bilateral aid receipts?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1003-1018.
- Alessia Isopi & Fabrizio Mattesini, 2008. "Aid and Corruption: Do Donors Use Development Assistance to Provide the “Right” Incentives?," CEIS Research Paper 121, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- White, Howard, 2004. "Trends in the volume and allocation of official flows from donor countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 233-244.
- Gorm Rye Olsen, 1998. "The aid policy process of a 'humane internationalist': the Danish example," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 607-619.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang, 2011. "A New Approach to the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries: Is the USA Different from the Rest?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1281-1293, August.
- Jane Harrigan & Hamed El-Said & Chengang Wang, 2006. "The IMF and the World Bank in Jordan: A case of over optimism and elusive growth," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 263-292, September.
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:239-247 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; development aid; international economic relations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.