Regional public goods and international organizations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Raechelle Mascarenhas & Todd Sandler, 2005. "Donors' Mechanisms for Financing International and National Public Goods: Loans or Grants?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(8), pages 1095-1117, 08.
- Sandler,Todd, 2004.
"Global Collective Action,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521542548.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413, July.
- Marco Ferroni & Ashoka Mody, 2002. "International Public Goods : Incentives, Measurement, and Financing," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15238.
- Sandler, Todd & Enders, Walter, 2004. "An economic perspective on transnational terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Kaul, Inge & Grunberg, Isabelle & Stern, Marc (ed.), 1999. "Global Public Goods: International Cooperation in the 21st Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195130522, July.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
- Sandler,Todd, 1997.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521583077.
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V., 1999. "The New Wave of Regionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 589-627, June.
- Sandler, Todd, 1998.
"Global and Regional Public Goods: A Prognosis for Collective Action,"
Staff General Research Papers
1225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Todd Sandler, 1998. "Global and regional public goods: a prognosis for collective action," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 221-247, August.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arce M., Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2001. "Transnational public goods: strategies and institutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 493-516, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:1:y:2006:i:1:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.