Global Public Goods: International Cooperation in the 21st Century
- Kaul, Inge
- Grunberg, Isabelle
- Stern, Marc(all at United Nations Development Programme)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fallon, Peter*Hon, Vivian*Qureshi, Zia*Ratha, Di, 2001. "Middle-income countries - development challenges and growing global role," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2657, The World Bank.
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
- Joseph Joyce & Todd Sandler, 2008. "IMF retrospective and prospective: A public goods viewpoint," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Christopher Coyne, 2009. "The politics and economics of global interventionism," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 181-191, June.
- Simonis, Udo E., 2002. "Global environmental governance: speeding up the debate on a world environment organization," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 02-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimilano Corradini, 2011.
"Environmental and Innovation Performance in a Dynamic Impure Public Good Framework,"
201117, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Corradini & Valeria Costantini & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2011. "Environmental and innovation performance in a dynamic impure public good framework," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0141, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Lee, Boon-Chye, 2002. "Regulation and the New Economy," Economics Working Papers wp02-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Todd Sandler, 2006. "Regional public goods and international organizations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-25, March.
- Domenico Da Empoli, 2000. "Public-Choice Analysis of a New International Organization: The International Sea-Bed Authority," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 59-67, March.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2011. "Demographic Divide and Labor Migration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," IZA Discussion Papers 6188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernadette Biatour, 2011. "Working Paper 10-11 - Estimation of inter-industry domestic and international R&D stocks for Belgium," Working Papers 1110, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Sandler, Todd, 2001. "On financing global and international public goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2638, The World Bank.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011. "From ‘Club of the Rich’ to ‘Globalisation à la carte’? Evaluating Reform at the OECD," MPRA Paper 33053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raechelle Mascarenhas & Todd Sandler, 2006. "Do donors cooperatively fund foreign aid?," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 337-357, December.
- Todd Sandler & Daniel G. Arce, 2007. "New face of development assistance: public goods and changing ethics," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 527-544.
- Frances Stewart, "undated". "Global Economic Influences and Policies towards Violent Self-Determination Movements: An Overview," QEH Working Papers qehwps98, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Philipp Poppitz, 2011. "The Collective Risk of Inequality: a Social Dilemma calling for a Solution?," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201106, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195130522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.