Regulation and the New Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Posner, 1978. "The Right to Privacy," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 2, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Nancy Gallini & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002.
"Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 2, pages 51-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallini, Nancy & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2001. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9wx2c2hz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nancy Gallini & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2003. "Intellectual Property: When is it the Best Incentive System?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000532, David K. Levine.
- Nancy Gallini & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Law and Economics 0201001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nancy Gallini and Suzanne Scotchmer., 2001. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Economics Working Papers E01-303, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kaul, Inge & Grunberg, Isabelle & Stern, Marc (ed.), 1999. "Global Public Goods: International Cooperation in the 21st Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195130522.
- Elkin-Koren, Niva & Salzberger, Eli M., 1999. "Law and economics in cyberspace," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 553-581, December.
- Andrew Graham, 2001. "The Assessment: Economics of the Internet," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 145-158, Summer.
- Richard A. Posner, 1978. "Privacy, Secrecy, and Reputation," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 4, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Josh Lerner & Scott Stern, 2002. "Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 2," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jaff02-1.
- Andrew Dawson, 1998. "The Intellectual Commons: A Rationale for Regulation," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Economy; regulation; government intervention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp02-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.