Report NEP-COM-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germán Coloma, 2002. "Prácticas horizontales exclusorias y defensa de la competencia," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 228, Universidad del CEMA.
- Felicity Barker, 2002. "Consumption Externalities and the Role of Government: The Case of Alcohol," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/25, New Zealand Treasury.
- Lee, Boon-Chye, 2002. "Regulation and the New Economy," Economics Working Papers wp02-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Eric Helland & Michael Sykuta, 2002. "Regulation and the Evolution of Corporate Boards: Monitoring, Advising or Window Dressing?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-27, Claremont Colleges.
- Carine Catelin & Céline Chatelin, 2001. "Privatisation, gouvernement d'entreprise et processus décisionnel:une intégration de la dynamique organisationnelle à travers le cas de France Télécom," Working Papers CREGO 1010501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Cost Focussed Firms and Internet Usage," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- P. Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Evaluating the compatibility of economic reform with political liberalisation in poor african countries -the case of malawi," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert A.J. Dur, 2002. "From Public Monopsony to Competitive Market: More Efficiency but Higher Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-118/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Jan 2008.
- Fabio M. Manenti, 2002. "Congestion, Private Peering and Capacity Investment on the Internet," Industrial Organization 0212003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2003.
- Peter Cramton, 2003. "Electricity Market Design: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Papers of Peter Cramton 02emd, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 07 Dec 2002.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Lehmann & Juergen Weigand, 2000. "Does the Governed Corporation Perform Better? Governance Structures and Corporate Performance in Germany," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Industrial Organization 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jan 2004.
- Pia Weiss, 2002. "Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Differentiated," Industrial Organization 0212002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Regulation and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 549, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hervé Alexandre & Gérard Charreaux, 2001. "L'efficacité des privatisations françaises: une vision dynamique à travers la théorie de la gouvernance," Working Papers CREGO 1011002, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Oct 2001.