Evaluating the compatibility of economic reform with political liberalisation in poor african countries -the case of malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morishima,Michio, 1992. "Capital and Credit," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521418409, March.
- Foss Kirsten & Foss Nicolai & Klein Peter G. & Klein Sandra K., 2002.
"Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Nicolai Foss & Kirsten Foss & Peter G. Klein & Sandra K. Klein, "undated". "Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein & Sandra K. Klein, 2002. "Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 02-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lewin, Peter, 1997. "Rothbard and Mises on Interest: An Exercise in Theoretical Purity," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 141-159, March.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro da Costa, 1992. "Uncertainty Aversion, Risk Aversion, and the Optimal Choice of Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 197-204, January.
- Hoppe, Hans-Hermann, 1997. "On Certainty and Uncertainty, or: How Rational Can Our Expectations Be?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 49-78.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Peter Lewin, 1994. "Capital theory," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Austrian Economics, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic reform; political liberalisation; African democracy;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2002-12-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-12-17 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0212001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.