|This person is deceased (Date: 29 Dec 2003)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- P. Kalonga Stambuli PhD thesis, 2003. "A non-linear Macroeconometric Impact Model of External Debt Cancellation in Severely Indebted Low Income Country (SILIC) Economies," International Finance 0304002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P.Kalonga Stambuli, 2003. "Paris Club Debt Relief, Traditional Frameworks and Implications for Poor Country Debt," International Finance 0301003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P.Kalonga Stambuli, 2003. "How Did Malawi Accumulate External Debt," International Finance 0301006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Evaluating the compatibility of economic reform with political liberalisation in poor african countries -the case of malawi," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "State Hegemony, Macroeconomic effects and Private Enterprise in Malawi," Public Economics 0211001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "The Anatomy of Emerging African Capitalist States," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0211003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Africa: Inside the Triangle of Devaluation, Inflation and Stagnation (article)," International Trade 0211002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Political Change, Economic Transition and Catalysis of IMF and World Bank Models - the case of Malawi," Macroeconomics 0211003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Causes and consequences of the 1982 Third World Debt Crisis," International Finance 0211005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Elitist Land and Agriculture Policies and the Food Problem in Malawi," Microeconomics 0211014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002.
"Elitist Land and Agriculture Policies and the Food Problem in Malawi,"
0211014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ward Anseeuw & Thomas Jayne & Richard Kachule & John Kotsopoulos, 2016. "The Quiet Rise of Medium-Scale Farms in Malawi," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, June.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Muyanga, Milu, 2012. "Land Constraints in Kenya’s Densely Populated Rural Areas: Implications for Food Policy and Institutional Reform," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134723, Agricultural Economics Society.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (5) 2002-11-04 2002-11-04 2002-11-04 2002-12-17 2003-01-27. Author is listed
- NEP-FIN: Finance (2) 2002-11-18 2002-11-28
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2002-11-10 2003-01-27
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2002-12-17
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2002-12-17
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2002-11-18
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2002-11-28
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2003-04-13
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2002-11-18
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2002-11-10
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2002-11-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kalonga Stambuli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.