Report NEP-DEV-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Kaplow, 2002. "Why Measure Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 9342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2002. "Historical Perspectives on Financial Development and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Ghiglino & Marielle Olszak-Duquenne, 2002. "The impact of heterogeneity on indeterminacy," Diskussionsschriften dp0213, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Glenn MacDonald, . "Optimal Financing Contracts, Investor Protection, and Growth," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Subhash C. Ray & Zhang Ping, 2001. "Technical Efficiency of State Owned Enterprises in China (1980-1989): An Assessment of the Economic Reforms," Working papers 2001-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Piergiuseppe Morone, 2002. "The Two Faces of Knowledge Diffusion: the Chilean Case," Labor and Demography 0211002, EconWPA.
- RamÛn MarÌa-Dolores; & Mari Carmen Puigcerver, . "An Empirical Study of Growth in Spanis Regions: is it Exogenous?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 144, FEDEA.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2001. "R&D cooperation and spillovers: Some empirical evidence," IESE Research Papers D/430, IESE Business School.
- Geoffrey Wyatt, 2002. "Corruption, Productivity and Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0205, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "Political Change, Economic Transition and Catalysis of IMF and World Bank Models - the case of Malawi," Macroeconomics 0211003, EconWPA.