Report NEP-IFN-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Celine Gauthier & David Tessier, 2002. "Supply Shocks and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Canadian Evidence," Staff Working Papers 02-31, Bank of Canada.
- Márcio G. P. Garcia, 2002. "Brazil in the 21st century: How to escape the high real interest trap?," Textos para discussão 466, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ana Fernandes, 2002. "Trade Policy, Trade Volumes and Plant-Level Productivity in Colombian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 847, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "Institutional Efficiency, Monitoring Costs, and the Investment Share of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Marcos Antonio Silveira, 2002. "Should government smooth exchange rate risk?," Textos para discussão 465, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Kalonga Stambuli, 2002. "The Anatomy of Emerging African Capitalist States," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0211003, EconWPA.