Financing the Provision of Global Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayaraman, Rajshri & Kanbur, Ravi, 1999. "International Public Goods and the Case for Foreign Aid," Working Papers 127684, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Mitchell, Ronald B. & Keilbach, Patricia M., 2001. "Situation Structure and Institutional Design: Reciprocity, Coercion, and Exchange," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(04), pages 891-917, September.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Lodefalk & John Whalley, 2002. "Reviewing Proposals for a World Environmental Organisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 601-617, May.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, Fall.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd, 1997. "The voluntary provision of a pure public good: The case of reduced CFC emissions and the Montreal Protocol," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 331-349, February.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1969. "The Principle of "Fiscal Equivalence": The Division of Responsibilities among Different Levels of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 479-487, May.
- Wendt, Alexander, 2001. "Driving with the Rearview Mirror: On the Rational Science of Institutional Design," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(04), pages 1019-1049, September.
- Todd Sandler, 1998.
"Global and regional public goods: a prognosis for collective action,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 221-247, August.
- Sandler, Todd, 1998. "Global and Regional Public Goods: A Prognosis for Collective Action," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Intergenerational Public Goods: Strategies, Efficiency, and Institutions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1531, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Scott, 2001. "International cooperation for sale," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1835-1850, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Luisa Giuriato, 2012. "Global Challenges and Country-Specific Responses through Aid Financing of Global Public Goods," Working Papers 156, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- P. B. Anand, 2003. "From conflict to co-operation: some design issues for local collective action institutions in cities," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 231-243.
- P. B. Anand, 2007.
"Capability, Sustainability, and Collective Action: An Examination of a River Water Dispute,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 109-132.
- Anand, P B, 2007. "Capability, sustainability, and collective action: an examination of a river water dispute," MPRA Paper 47438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Jones, Philip, 2012. "Better to give than to receive? Altruistic provision of a global public good," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 480-483.
- Deke, Oliver, 2004. "Financing National Protected Area Networks Internationally: The Global Environment Facility as a Multilateral Mechanism of Transfer," Kiel Working Papers 1227, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raechelle Mascarenhas & Todd Sandler, 2006. "Do donors cooperatively fund foreign aid?," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 337-357, December.
- Todd Sandler & Daniel G. Arce, 2007. "New face of development assistance: public goods and changing ethics," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 527-544.
- Travis Wiseman & Andrew Young, 2015. "Is foreign aid a pure public good for donor country citizens?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 421-433, December.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "On the Voluntary Provision of International Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 195-204, April.
- Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip, 2012. "Government spending: Is development assistance harmonised with other budgets?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 921-931.
- Gabriel Bissiriou & Francis Ernest Kern, 2005. "L'éducation comme bien public mondial est-elle compatible avec l'Accord général sur le commerce des services ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 132(4), pages 39-55.
- Marcoux, Christopher & Parks, Bradley C. & Peratsakis, Christian M. & Roberts, J. Timmons & Tierney, Michael J., 2013. "Environmental and Climate Finance in a New World: How Past Environmental Aid Allocation Impacts Future Climate Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 128, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cepparulo, Alessandra & Giuriato, Luisa, 2009. "Aid Financing of Global Public Goods: an Update," MPRA Paper 22625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:375-389 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:2:p:215-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.