On the Pitfalls of Measuring Aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- berlage, Lodewijk & cassimon, Danny & dreze, Jacques & Reding, Paul, 2003.
"Prospective Aid and Indebtedness Relief: A Proposal,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1635-1654, October.
- BERLAGE, Lode & CASSIMON, Danny & DRÈZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2000. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: A proposal," Working Papers 2000012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- BERLAGE, Lodewijk & CASSIMON, Danny & DRÃˆZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2003. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: a proposal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1660, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BERLAGE, Lode & CASSIMON, Danny & DREZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2000. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: a proposal," CORE Discussion Papers 2000032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Silvia Marchesi & Alessandro Missale, 2007. "How defensive were lending and aid to HIPC?," Working Papers 115, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- HEPP, Ralf, 2010.
"CONSEQUENCES OF DEBT RELIEF INITIATIVES IN THE 1990s,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Consequences of Debt Relief Initiatives in the 1990s," International Finance 0510004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madhur Gautam, 2003. "Debt Relief for the Poorest : An OED Review of the HIPC Initiative," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15164.
- Derek D. Headey & Professor Christopher O`Donnell & D.S. Prasada Rao & Alan Duhs, 2004. "All the Conditions of Effective Foreign Aid," CEPA Working Papers Series WP082004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alessandro Missale & Silvia Marchesi, 2004. "What does motivate lending and aid to the HIPCs?," International Finance 0411006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013.
"The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- William Hynes & Simon Scott, 2013. "The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Museru, Malimu & Toerien, Francois & Gossel, Sean, 2014. "The Impact of Aid and Public Investment Volatility on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 138-147.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 2002.
"Will HIPC Matter? The Debt Game and Donor Behaviour in Africa,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 2002. "Will HIPC Matter? The Debt Game and Donor Behaviour in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shelburne Robert C. & Clark Don P. & Longfellow Blodgett Linda & Basu Parikshit K. & Hunter Richard J. & Ryan Leo V. & Shah Abhay & Zeis Charles & Regassa Hanilu & Ahmadian Ahmad & Chang Charles C. & , 2002. "Global Economy Quarterly, Issue 2-4," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2-4), pages 1-153, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment aid; Aid accounting; ODA; EDA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.